Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beautiful beginnings: First roll of film

This picture was taken of wilting flowers on the walkway to my house. This is one of my favorite pictures because of how the flowers appear not to be real. It is hard to make out the background and all attention is pulled to the flowers themselves.

When I got my first roll of film, this was the first picture that popped into my mind. This is the view out my bedroom window that I look at every night before I go to sleep. I tried to  keep the window cross out of the way of the picture, but still there enough to show that it is through a window. This is my favorite picture on the roll.

I took this picture when I was in Sunriver. I liked the sharp edges of the roof and the house. It came out a little darker than I would have preferred, but it is still a good photo.

This was taken out of the window of a car while in the back seat. It isn't my favorite picture, but it isnt bad either, it could be a little lighter up top to show the trees more.

No comments:

Post a Comment