Friday, May 11, 2012

Just for fun photoshop pictures

This is a photo I took to make infrared, but I stopped halfway through the process, because I thought it looked better this way. I like the grass purple, with the bluish accents on the rocks. The colors blend much better than the infrared version.

I took the positive and negative of this photo and blended them together through various filters until it resembled a painting slightly.

I was curious what would happen if i did infrared on a regular picture. The red tints in their faces makes them appear to have green skin. Being a fan of Shrek, I had to keep this picture.

This is the reflection of a tree in a puddle. Taking the negative and positive through multiple filters, I got this cool color scheme, and the tree appears to be outlined.

No comments:

Post a Comment